• - Your preferred source of Exams and Syllabus.

    How to generate adsense revenue at least 5$ a day


    Project Description: 
    I have my own website linked with approved google adsense. I need any one who have proven skill in any legitimate method to increase my good adsense revenue to be at least $10 per day. Your methods must comply with google terms and conditions. Bidders with sample works or proven skill will be awarded.
    Additional Project Description: 
    03/03/2009 at 20:30 EST
    Bidder should attach a screenshot of the adsense account you worked on that can earn as per expected to prove the skill. The screenshot should be hidden the personal information. So no privacy is revealed.

    03/04/2009 at 21:20 EST
    Please only reply if you have prior experience in such website, as 100% of the payment will only be released once this **********income has been proven for at least 30 days**********

    I will fully pay the amount of bid ONLY AFTER:
    - All terms have been met successfully.
    - I see consistent income in my Adsense account for 30 days
    -*************I receive my first payment from Google*****************

    In your PM:

    - Tell me how you plan to direct and increase traffic to the website
    - How long you expect for site to begin making money
    - Show me some of your previous website/blogs that you already created and are being profitable with contacts for verification